Our goals for the children in our care:
- Enjoy coming to Mi Casa es su Casa.
- Learn positive social skills.
- Identify emotions and learn to cope with them.
- Learn self-control / self-discipline.
- Successfully communicate needs and ideas.
- Gain cultural experiences through art, music, food, and literature.
- Apply knowledge gained through curriculum in everyday life.
- Learn positive concept of self.
- Follow developmental stages during appropriate timing.
- Learn to have fun.
Our goal for the parents:
- They feel comfortable and secure about sending their child to our daycare.
- Good communication with staff.
- Encourage engaging activities at home.
- They are consistent in discipline and daily routines.
Our staff’s goals:
- Learn each child’s unique way of communication.
- Model desired behavior.
- Maintain positive attitude.
- Maintain a safe and health conscious classroom.
- Promote problem solving.
- Good communication with children and families.
- Get creative with teaching.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Show conscious effort for each child’s development, especially in each stage.